Hey loves, hope you've had a fabulous summer holiday! I sure did! It was a much needed and appreciated break. Lots of fun and down time with loved ones ❤️
Well, I guess it's time to get back to the business of inspiring you( and me😊). So I'm diving straight in by sharing these fabulous life principles that have really helped me gain so much confidence and a healthy mindset over the years.
1. Don't compare yourself with anyone else - You are unique - one of a kind. Your uniqueness and gifts were specifically chosen by God for you and for a purpose. Trying to be like anyone else is a disservice to you and the world, which desperately needs you to be who you are.
2. Never speak or think negatively about yourself. You are God's precious child, thinking or speaking negatively about yourself, puts you in disagreement with Him.
He says you are :
precious, awesome, admirable, adorable, angelic,
appealing, captivating, charming, classy, cute, dazzling, delicate,
delightful, divine, elegant, enthralling, enticing, excellent, exquisite, fair, fascinating, fetching, fine, good-looking, gorgeous, graceful, grand, handsome, ideal...
Feel free to use any of these adjectives to describe you any day of the week - because you truly are all these and more!
3. Meditate on your strength - learn to be your own encouragement. With the best of intentions people will tend to disappoint you - so encourage yourself and don't wait for others to do so because most times they won't. Think about all those awesome things that you do so well and think on those alone :)
4. Learn to focus on your potential - You are powerful beyond your own thoughts. You are more capable than you can ever imagine!
5. Strive for excellence - Whatever it is your hand finds to do, do it to the best of your abilities. Give it your all.
6. Determine your own worth - The truth is, people will try to undervalue you if you let them. Don't! You are so valuable, you are an essential part of the universe. Remember that whatever worth you put on yourself is what others will give back to you.
7. Don't conform to the standards the world sets - Set your own standards and live with integrity. Develop the courage to be different - because he who walks behind a crowd cannot go any further than the crowd.
8. You are a work in progress - Please don't be too hard on yourself. Your short-comings are only a matter of perspective. What you might consider to be very little progress could in fact be for another a major milestone. Use your setbacks as stepping stones and not as obstacles.
9. Learn how to handle criticism - Criticism is just another form of communication. Learn to handle it with grace. It's feedback and we need feedback to grow. Use it to develop and make you a better person and never let it discourage you.
10. Rely daily on your greatest source of confidence - God
He has the answers to all your questions. He has the solution to your fears and doubts and He loves nothing more than seeing His children, happy and succeeding.
Thanks for taking the time to read through.
Wishing you all the love and happiness you deserve xxx